Role: CAD Technician & Modelmaker
Company Description: HTS Advanced Solutions is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Our in-house expertise comprises the following divisions (with much overlap)
• 3D Laser Scanning Rentals
• Metrology (Measuring) Rentals
• Model Making
• Rapid Prototyping
• Laser Cutting
Role Summary: We are looking for someone that excels in creativity, and outside the box thinking, but also the ability to successfully mimic. This person would primarily create CAD drawings from scans, point cloud data, or scanned/meshed data provided by customers and make ready for 3D printing and will also work on models as needed. He/she must also be able to multitask as there are typically multiple projects going on at once.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Able to lift/move heavy objects (model moves)
• 3D CAD skills are a MUST – AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Rhino and similar
• 3D file editing/manipulation with 3D printing skills
• Associates degree or 5+ years’ experience in Model Building, Model Making, Industrial Design or related major
• Competence with both traditional and modern materials/modeling techniques including sculpting, machining, mold making, casting, metal working, airbrush painting, and laser cutting.
Work Authorization: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Medical/Dental/Vision plans offered for full time employees.
Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday. Some overtime may be required during busy times of the year.